Will you join with us, the Sisters of St. Benedict, in a special way
to bring God’s love, peace, and promise to our world?
As a Partner of the Sisters of St. Benedict,
- You are remembered daily in the sisters’ prayers.
- You are remembered at a Mass at the monastery celebrated for your intentions on one Sunday each month.
- You are invited to special events at the monastery.
- You receive the following in appreciation of your generosity:
St. Scholastica Circle — $5,000+
One of the sisters will pray for you and your intentions as your prayer partner. You will receive a wooden keepsake box with a rosary inside, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card. And, each year of your membership, you will receive a spiritual book to enhance your library.
Benedictine Society — $1,000 to $4,999
You will receive a print of the monastery, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card. You will also receive a spiritual book to enhance your library each year of your membership.
Founders — $500 to $999
You will receive a framed photograph of the monastery, a magnet, a yearly plaque sticker, and a prayer card.
Anniversary Partners — Sisters’ Anniversary Year to $499 [$1 to mark each year of service of the Sisters of St. Benedict]
You will receive a magnet and a prayer card.
Because of your annual contribution as a member of the Sisters of St. Benedict Partners Program:
- You share in a special way in the lives of the Sisters of St. Benedict.
- You join with the sisters in bringing God’s love to the world.
- You partner with the sisters in their ministries:
- making a difference in the lives of thousands of people
- helping to carry out God’s work in schools, parishes, health care facilities, retreat centers, and social service agencies, including those that serve the poor and homeless
- You have the opportunity to learn more about the Benedictine way of life.
- You help ensure that Benedictine values will be preserved for future generations.