Work with us. Work in the beautiful, peaceful surroundings of Monastery Immaculate Conception in Ferdinand, Indiana, a historic treasure that is home to the Sisters of St. Benedict.
Office Assistant, Part-time
Our Mission Advancement office is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to assist with clerical duties as needed to support the department and its mission of support for the Sisters of St. Benedict.
Essential responsibilities include: assisting with data entry of gifts, process and assist with the direct mail program, prepare and edit letters, correspondence, and reports weekly and assist with office functions as needed.
Knowledge requirements:Ability to type and use a computer, strong knowledge of Word and Excel, strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Blackbaud or similar CRM Database preferred.
Education and Experience: High school or GED equivalent required; Associates degree a plus. 1+ year of administrative experience required.
Major Gift Officer, Full-time
The Sisters of St. Benedict seeks a skilled major gift officer to join our team in achieving our major gift fundraising and planned giving program objectives. Reporting to the Director of Mission Advancement, the major gift officer will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with major donors which mature into significant contributions to the Sisters of St. Benedict. They will manage a portfolio of at least 150 major donors from identification, cultivation, solicitation to stewardship and solicit funding as outlined by the mission advancement strategic plan.
- Identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards donor portfolio
- Recognizes and stewards major donors, strengthening their commitment and ensuring continued revenue (educates, involves).
- Informs them about the Sisters of St. Benedict’s mission and ministries and how their gifts are being used.
- Motivates donors to make the Sisters of St. Benedict their organization of choice for major and planned gifts.
- Develops and manages a portfolio of current and prospective major donors by making telephone calls, and personal visits.
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent specializing in fundraising or related. Masters degree preferred.
- CFE, CFRM and/or Fundraising school a must.
- 5+ years comparable experience.
To apply please submit a resume and letter of interest to Human Resources.
Resume and letter of interest may also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Sisters of St. Benedict of Ferdinand, Ind., Inc.
Attn: Ashley Peter
802 E 10th Street
Ferdinand, IN 47532
Do you enjoy cooking? We are adding to our talented kitchen staff. Full-time opportunity available. Shifts vary: days, evenings, and every other weekend.
Applicants for this position should apply online at https://hourlyjobs.compassgroupcareers.com and enter “Ferdinand” as the keyword.
The Sisters of St. Benedict of Ferdinand, Indiana, is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about positions available at Monastery Immaculate Conception, contact Ashley Peter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-367-1411, ext. 2624.
The online job application for the Sisters of St. Benedict can be found here.
Applicants for food service positions should apply online at https://hourlyjobs.compassgroupcareers.com and enter “Ferdinand” as the keyword.
Paid time off available, congenial atmosphere, employee discounts.